** Spring into Summer Blog Hop **
Looking for your PDF? You’re in the right place!
Please scroll down for your PDF.
Hello, and welcome!
I’m Sarah, and I am so glad you have found me here in my littlest corner of the internet.
A Little Bit About Me
My mom taught me to crochet when I was a little girl but I did take a rather extended break in my teens and twenties! When I started having my babies and spending more evenings in than out, I found myself picking up my crochet hook again. That was back in 2012 and I haven’t been able to put it down since.
I love to crochet practical items, so all of the patterns featured on my blog are for functional and stylish homewares, garments and accessories. Most are my own patterns, and I also love to share carefully curated patterns from other designers in our fabulous crochet community.
A few fun facts about me:
- I’ve sold over 10,000 crochet patterns (I know, I was pretty astounded when I added them all up too!)
- I’ve had designs published in Crochet Foundry, Simply Crochet, Inside Crochet and Family Crochet magazines.
- I have 3 children and I feel so unbelievably lucky to have a job that allows me to work around my family.
- In a previous career I worked as a software developer and now I absolutely LOVE that I get to combine using my mathsy brain with my creativity as a designer.
- I LOVE tea (all kinds of tea, but mostly good old breakfast tea with a drop of milk)!
- I am very good at explaining technical concepts in a simple way and I have somehow become known as a bit of a crochet gauge expert!
Who on earth are Ned and Mimi!?
N.E.D are the initials of my three little kiddos. And ‘Mimi’ is what they used to call out when they were just learning to talk and looking for milk! So, Ned & Mimi are really just me and my babies 🙂
I hope you enjoy all the crochet on my blog – crochet has brought such joy and abundance to my life, and I am so honoured to share it with you.
And, I would absolutely love to hear from you – I’m @nedandmimi on Instagram 🙂
Spring into Summer Blog Hop
To get your free pattern, you just need to select one of the options below.
Could I ask you a quick favour first though!?
If you have a second to save my pattern to your favorite crochet board on Pinterest that would be amazing.
There are two ways to get this PDF for free:
- Click the DOWNLOAD button here 🙂 (the page to download your PDF will open in a new tab).
- If you prefer to keep your patterns all together on Ravelry, you can use the code SUMMER23